WASHINGTON (IWR News Parody) - CPB
Chairman Ken Tomlinson announced today a new cooking show called "Hess
Can Cook", which will present an alternative cuisine for the extreme
right authoritarian loonies in this country.
"You know, it's not only liberals, who enjoy eating gourmet food!
If PBS is really going to be a fair and balanced network, people in
the Ku Klux Klan and Nazi Skinheads will need to have a cooking show
too," said Tomlinson.
In addition to "Hess Can Cook", Chairman Tomlinson announced the
following changes effective immediately:
- Ann Coulter will replace Gwen Ifill on "Washington Week"
- Karl Rove will be the new host on "This Old House"
- Jerry Falwell will have complete control over PBS science
programming, e.g., Nature and Nova.
- "Now" will be renamed "Yesterday" and be hosted be Rush Limbaugh
- The award winning "Frontline" documentary series will be
replaced with canned pro-Bush propaganda films.
- John Ashcroft will join the Sesame Street staff and encourage
children to inform on their neighbors and classmates